Monday, June 19, 2017

Birdie Delight

I'm somewhat of a bird person...I delight in their flitting around, beautiful song, and coloration. I say "somewhat" because I have also had a few run ins with birds which required me to wash my hair afterwards...LOL.  In any case, birds featured in papercraft are especially fun for me, especially this beautiful Sizzix Bigz "Bird Silhouette" die from Tim Holtz. 

The base of this card is layered up with different prints from Kaisercraft "Homemade Collection" decorator paper (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store). I used a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink to distress the edges of the papers; then added a border of white May Art's 1/2" Loop Trim from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

The sentiment is created from Tim Holtz ChitChat word stickers.

This card is going to someone at my monthly stamping group's card exchange. Hope whoever receives it likes it!

Thanks for stopping by! 
I will be back Wednesday with my regular post.

No comments: